Lombard Wharf, London
About Lombard Wharf, London
An iconic riverside building, Lombard Wharf offers 134 one, two and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses with impressive views across the Thames, the City and beyond. Located in Battersea, you are a short walk from Clapham Junction, with excellent transport links across London and to the south of England. Lombard Wharf will be a striking new development located within Battersea. Award-winning architects, Patel Taylor, have created a distinctive building with a dynamic design that provides a different visual experience from every angle. The development will be surrounded by a landscaped plaza; enhancing the public realm and reconnecting the Thames Pathway along the river.
Life on the river
The River Thames runs through the very heart of London, captivating Londoners and visitors alike. Now Lombard Wharf gives you the rare chance to live on the banks of this famous river.
- Coveted views across the Capital and further afield
- Live close to the city, at a pace that suits you
- Just a few minutes walk from Battersea Village
The tower itself is a marvel of innovative design, with a graceful aesthetic, which incorporates a slight two-degree twist as it rises to the sky.
- All 134 benefit from wraparound terraces, most with unrivalled river views
- Selected apartments will benefit from private car parking
- 24-hour concierge service for all homes
- Enjoy cycle rides along the river and safely store your bike in the cycle storage facility
- Stay fit in the resident-only fitness suite
Boutique riverside living
The selection of one, two and three-bedroom apartments will be bright and contemporary, with expansive windows
opening onto sweeping terraces that invite you to relax in your own private space outside.
- High quality fixtures and bespoke fitted kitchens
- Underfloor heating and comfort cooling
Situated on the banks of the River Thames, Lombard Wharf in Battersea offers wrap round balconies with panoramic river views. Located adjacent to the Cremorne Bridge on the Thames Waterfront and across the bridge from Chelsea Harbour, Lombard Wharf is just a short walk from Battersea Park’s 200 acre green space. Just a few minutes’ walk away is Battersea Village Square – a collection of bars and restaurants, while the top culinary spots and high-end boutiques of Kensington and Chelsea can be easily reached by venturing across the river.